hate on me!

Glee Cast - Hate On Me .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday

Purple describes me the best!






Dear cleo,
I think purple is the best colour that can describe me because it is my favourite colour.Purple is calm and the colour is beautiful.Even my room is purple.Purple is always the best colour on me.If i want to buy clothes,I would look for purple first then the other colours next. I even have a telletubbies that is purple in colour.Even my small handbag is purple.Purple always make me feel cool and happy.Looking at the colour always makes me feel happy and cheerful.I also like to eat grapes which is purple in colour.Sometimes my friends call me purple freak.But i'm totally okay with it because i admit that i LOVE purple.I also like to drink blackcurrant and grape juice.It 's both purple in colour :D .I like to eat blueberry cheese tart because it taste delicious and the colour is PURPLE!! It's amazing how purple appears to be so important in my life.

JUST FOR VIEWING


purple teletubbies












purple handbag






ribena is my favourite drink :D

1 comment: