hate on me!

Glee Cast - Hate On Me .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday

Thank you!it's meaningful..





now i gettit,
annis its just u need to fce de problem,
try to explain ,

annis, see it in a right way,
its just duznt mke sense hun,

tht problem iz lyk relly relly a small matter,
wt u need iz just forgive nd forget, but yh no one in de world hve tht in theirselves?
so y not just forgive? nd who cres if they dont frgt?

kalau kt sini, the problems hve no ends to it, but all they did iz forgive nd cres non about frgt,
they use this quotes in our skoool, full of this quotes in our skool, bleh gile, werever u go u saw this quotes,
theire motos iz forgive nd frgt but cres non about frgt,
u see here, gado as in physically ... lgi gile, but they're now use to forgive nd forget, but sumtimes its hrd to do it,
well, sumtimes i had to deal wit it too,

so this slut try to tke my bf from me, she keeps menggedik ngn die, but den he still loves me, nd yes he didnt leave me thnk god :]

nd once, my bf got jealous about some rndm shit cz this guy strted to poke me,
nd den he beats him up after skool.. well nt relly beats him up...
but den now he forgive nd he frgts,

so yea, just live wit it k? its life? ull survive anyway.. :]]
dipetik..(skema)from FATIHAH AHMAD TARMIZI(my long lost bestfriend!haha)

my comment:yeah u r right tihah...i just have to move on..keep moving forward..in this world..it is all about forgive and forget...but for me..i just have to forget!yay!!



No comments:

Post a Comment